Monday, March 8, 2010

someone to countdown with me

I would like to share a text from one of the sweetest girls in this world-Lauren, and forgive me, I am going to use text language. "U looked soo extra pretty today! Maybe it's bc it's only 26 days :)" Wasn't that sweet? I love her. She is one of those people that you just need in your life for a million different reasons, but also the main one is because she just makes me happy and nothing is ever complicated when we're together.


This text made me smile for many reasons:

-Only a true best friend would be on my countdown with me and know the exact number of days until I see Phil!

-I love compliments from close friends- they aren't fake, and you know they are truly being honest and sincere

- I feel extra happy this week, like I'm walking a little taller (even though I'm wearing my flats) and smiling a little more (yes, it's possible-even for me) and I'm glad she noticed my head over heals in love glow.


So here's something to take with you- you should give someone you love, like a close girlfriend, an honest compliment because it makes them feel happy and loved. Every girl deserves that.


...and yes, Lauren was right- 26 days!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, you made me cry! i'm so glad i could make your day special..i love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete