Wednesday, July 14, 2010

how sweet it is to be loved by you


I found the sweetest guy in the world. God worked this out just perfectly, don't you think? I tell Phil all the time how thankful I am for him. He's so sweet and takes the opportunity every chance he gets to tell me how much he loves me, or how proud he is of me, or how beautiful I am [usually without makeup-on Skype]
I wonder if he knows how much of an impact he has had on my life? And that I believe he is the one who has made everything in my life make sense.
Every path,
every decision,
every idea
....and even the reasons I am the way I am...
they all led me to this moment and to this man [see picture above] I look at this picture and smile. This is us...two people brought together by God who are just so happy to be together. We just make sense together. I love this kind of love we share. I love how he knows me so well and knows my heart. He's tough and strong and competitive and at the same time he is so sweet to me. I love him and can't wait to be his wife...
Countdown Update: 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment