Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the day i've been waiting for









We have been apart for a year! We made it!

Every day I thought of you...

LOVE came move mountains and help you stay close despite the distance

Communication is everything

Oh man, I've missed you!

Moments apart weren't easy

Everything: is what I can't wait to do with you!



Hugs and Kisses are needed, please!

Oh my gosh, I'm so in love [thanks Usher for letting me borrow your lyrics]

My heart is happy you're here!

Every chance I get, is how often I'm going to tell you that I love you!


The 159th Seaport Operations Company will be getting home this evening at 7:30 PM on Fort Story. I'm ready to welcome him home and jump in his arms! God Bless my Army Captain, God Bless our soliders and God Bless America! Pictures will be posted soon! Thank you to all of my friends and family for your constant love, support and encouragement! This year has been full of ups and downs, but I couldn't have done this without you!


I love you Philip McDowell. You are such an inspriation to my heart and the reason I write...

1 comment: