Friday, March 12, 2010

an almost birthday dinner and taylor swift

Tomorrow I will turn 25 and I'm looking forward to officially enter my mid-twenties. Maybe it's because it's an odd number, and I love odd numbers or maybe it's because there are many exciting and wonderful things about to happen while I'm 25...but I think this year will be pretty special.

Today, I got a head start celebrating with a fantastic dinner at Olive Garden with Gina, Mike, Jessica and ofcourse baby Jake! Jake slept the whole time while we were stuffing our faces. He is such a sweet baby. I had to steal a picture of him while we were waiting for our table.


He's growing up so fast already and is just over 3 months old. I can't wait to have a family with Philip. I can easily wait a year or two before starting on that journey, but when the time is right, it will be such a miracle.

I can't wait for my friends to meet Phil. They will love him, and I'm sure he is going to love my friends too!

I had a wonderful evening with great friends...it started with dinner and ended with a dance party on the way home to Taylor Swift with Jess. We love Taylor... The evening was...perfect :)
God Bless my friends who make me happy and not so loney while Phil is away...

No comments:

Post a Comment